September 22, 2014

This Is Already 2014

MashaAllah, It has been almost 4 years since I took a look at this blog. I actually miss writing this blog a lot, but unfortunately I was not able to write anything, update it etc. I think a lot of bloggers have moved to Facebook, but although I do have an account on Facebook but have not been active at all. I just read, taking FB as a source of information and entertainment, that's all. I am trying to revive my writing here. hopefully I can find enough time and ideas.

4 comments:

DeLinn said...

Salam auntie N, apa habaq sihat ke? bila dok lalu kat area kulim/sg dua terpk pasal aunty n. the thing is i don't have your number. care to give me? mana tahu boleh drop by and mengopi seround.

-delinn-
delinn1612@yahoo.com

IbuVouge said...

Aunty..jom blog balik..

IbuVouge said...

Aunty..jom blog balik..

AuntyN said...

Delinn, how to contact you?


Ibu Vogue, I am trying and In syaa Allah would like to try reviving this blog. Let's do it OK :-)