April 14, 2009

A LOOOONG Menopause


OMG, what a long menopause, hehehehe.

Well I did it again yes? I seem to have abandoned my blog for a very very long time.

In between I have missed new years and what ever other celebration there was from then till now.


Well, I have not been around the blog for a long time, not reading not writing. I don't know, kinda lazy I guess. Not that I don't have time, but somehow, I never got around to post anything on the blog. My girls have been asking


"Mama, why aren't you blogging anymore?"


"One of my friends, ehem, ehem had been reading your blog" Kak Long said.


" Yes Mama, my friend also now started to call me Angah after reading your blog" Angah said.


"Mama, Do you want me to continue your blog for you? " Syia asked me.

I said to Syia, well then, it will have to be changed to "anak_auntyn.blogspot.com" otherwise noone will understand the new lingo "auntyN" is using. You see, Syia's friend is a blogger and her lingo would only suitable for audience of their ages. I was trying hard to understand what Syia's friend was writing when I visited her blog.


There are a lot of things to write actually but, I was kind of lazy.

I am stopping here and I hope you enjoy the glimpse of my house. Untill next time when I will tell you about the Ikan Keli Project which we are currently doing at home.
Salam




4 comments:

Kak Teh said...

auntyN, tergerak hati nak singgah sini dan rasanya tak kecewa..ada update. How are you? Kak teh macam biasalah...sibuk juga tapi ketagihan memblog masih ada...nak buat macam mana. Take care.

AuntyN said...

Kak Teh,

Hehehe, lain kali ikut cakap hati tu mai lah jenguk. InsyaAllah try nak update regularly.

nanti sat nak pi jenguk Kak Teh jugak.

Same to you, Take Care now.

Unknown said...

AN,

We miss u online dear. I'll be coming round the mountain this end May-June (cuti sekolah) I hope to catch u on one of those days when I am there.

And u do owe loads of updates. Though I would prefer to get mine in person.

Till then, hugs.

AuntyN said...

Aida

InsyaAllah we will meet. Let me know your plan and try to work around your time to see suitable date OK.

hugs back