Once in a while one of my nephews will send me e-mails of various subject, inspirational quotes, jokes, new car models, something useful, amusing etc. This is something that he sent to me quite some time ago. I find it inspirational and help me look at life positively, because it helps me to stay and look young (cewah perasan ni!!). Whatever it is, I would like to share this piece with all of you so that everyone can look and stay young. Even if we die at the age of 100 years, we should still look young. Some I have written before so take it as a reminder OK.
1) Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height.
Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay " them "
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening,
whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's
workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is
with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets,
keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable,
improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9 Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next
county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.
We all need to live life to its fullest each day