November 28, 2005

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah...

There were 3 events which I have to be thankful for.

First.

Angah is not at home, she is at the hockey tounament in Seremban. We crossed path, I was on the way home from KL, she was travelling down south. Would not be seing her for 2 weeks.

Friday evening, hubby said that he would be going to visit his sister Kak Maz, who came back to Penang. He said we (Ayin, Syia and I) could go with him. We did. On the way to Kak Maz's 3rd son's house in Penang, Angah called and told me that she had red spots all over her body. My first reaction was " Are you feverish?" She said she wasn't but right now feeling slightly feverish. " Please drink lots of water" I didn't want to say the word that was already inside my brain. I was scared stiff. She said " the water here is rusty, ma. The facilities are so terrible". I asked again " Isn't there any mineral or bottled water?" She said no. OMG, please don't make it dengue. I said please ask your teacher to bring you to the hospital, told her I was scared it could be dengue. She said her trainer was on the way to the hostel to take her to the hospital.

OK then, much later I smsed to get the latest news, she was on the way to the hospital with 3 teachers and another girl who had the same symptom. I was quiet all night long at the nephew's home. On the way back to our house, I was too scared to event speak. I was praying hard that Angah didn't contract dengue fever. Smsed her, but there was no answer, when I called, I was greeted by the voicemail. Desperately waiting for some answers, I called some of her friends whom I know were with her. It was late so it was no suprise that I was getting voicemails from all. I didn't know how I slept but managed to do so.

The next morning, the first thing I did was to call one of her friend's no. A lady teacher picked up as the girl was in the toilet. Told me that Angah had just had ellergy and she was doing fine. She couldn't answer my called because her handphone battery was too low. I was so relieved to hear that. Managed to later talked to Angah herself to ensure myself she was OK. She was given a jab for the ellergy.

Alhamdulillah, Angah is OK.

Second.

My younger sister came to my house on Saturday and handed me 2 pairs of blouses. S bought herself a few pairs and bought for me 2 pairs. However she over estimated my size. Both were TOO big for me. Can't quite remember when did we ever given each other presents anyway. I guessed she was just grateful for the support hubby and I have been giving her. Said thanks, but told her I would have to exchange for smaller sizes. Offered her dinner which she accepted after seeing ikan terubuk belah belakang on the plate :-), :-). She even invited her son W to come over to eat dinner at our house, which he did in time to sit and enjoy the food with my hubby.

Alhamdulillah for the 2 blouses.

Third.

Today, Sunday, went out with my hubby. The plan was for him to renew his car roadtax in Kulim, prior to that we had to buy breakfast for mak, the girls and bibik. Did that and off we went to the wet market to buy fish and veggies. Sent back the things and we were on the way to Kulim. But the Takaful office was closed, miscalculation on my part because I thought that they would be opened like the JPJ etc, in Kedah. No, they are working from Monday to Saturday. Their week-end is Sunday unlike some other organisations in Kedah. Too bad. We were both already so hungry by then, stopped to have a brunch. Told hubby need to go pay the streamyx since my connection was down, I thought it was due to me not paying the bill. I usually forget the bill until TM disconnect me. But that was not the only reason. Couldn't get connected even after I came home a few hours later. Called 1 300 number again and after a few calls, was told that my network driver was not updated. At first, I thought we had to go to the shop which had changed the network card a few weeks ago, I found the disk and update it myself with the help of hubby. Still couldn't get connected, had another technical advise session with the TM guy, what a nice and friendly person he was!!!. In the end, it was much later that I managed to get myself back onto the net.

While we were out, I told hubby that I need to go and exchange the blouses. Since the shop was empty of customers, we were able to pick and chose and try freely. Found the Indon assistant to be helpful and friendly. After much trying and choosing, I finally found the suitable one for the exchange. On top of that I had another pair of baju kurung, compliment from my hubby, hehehe.

Alhamdulillah for the understanding and generous hubby. Although he is always teasing me, for always "wasting" my time on the net, chatting and browsing, but he went all out to help when the connection was down. Was already prepared to take the PC back to the shop had it not been resolved. And of course I have another brand new baju kurung to go to the weddings in December *hint for the next entry*

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikan terubuk belah belakang tu macamana ek AuntyN? Alangkah moleknya jika dapat diuploadkan gambar buat tatapan dan juga sebagai simulasi eksperimen Pavlov di pagi hari nih :)

err, rendang dah hit. ikan terubuk pulak kot lepas ni?

Anonymous said...

Ye la kak N, kalau ada gambar ikan terubuk belah belakang tu, boleh la share kat sini.. :) Next time boleh try buat pulak ;)

Well, kalau nak cerita pasal feeling grateful, memang hari hari kita bersyukur.. but there are the most significant ones.. :) Like me, I am really grateful to have someone in my life that cares for me too much to ensure that I'm okay (pasal my allergy that I told you this morning)..

And am glad to know that Kak Ngah is okay.. memang alarming bab dengue ni sebab my nephew penah kena dulu, memang masa tu really a trying time.

Anonymous said...

AuntyN

"Alhamdulillah for the 2 blouses".

I thinklaa AN, ur being thankful, not so much on the physical blouses, but ur needing a smaller sizes.

He he , Ni kira AN maintain comei sizelaa..

AuntieYan said...

Wah! baju kurung raya baru pakai sekali, dahhh .......dapat baju kurung lagi??? :-)
Pssttt.........upah apa gamaknya???

AuntyN said...

JB : Tahniah dapat jadi penhkomen pertama.

cyberdad & audra : pergi lah korek archive blogg resipi AN, ada gambar tu kat sana tu, hehehe.

tj : ingat tak de yg notis pasal smaller size tu hehehe.

KakYan : upah? Upah jadi isteri mithali lah kut hehehe.

aNIe said...

Kecur air liur dgr ikan terubuk...byk tulang tapi sedap..lemak..hubby lady suka kalau ikan terubuk Masak Asam Pedas dgn Buah Keluak...Best...

Ely said...

wah wah, glamor lah auntyN kita dgn blouse dan baju kurung barunya :)

hope ur sister is doing fine.

anedra said...

ikan terubuk??? sedapnya!!!

Pnut said...

kak refer to entry kat bawah tu..memang setuju laki kena bagi a little space kat bini-bini dia...he..he..saya selalunya bukan dapat little lagi...malah berliter-liter...malah berjaya mengajak laki ber-blog lagi senang bila dia sendiri kaki blog, sebut je org tu org ni dia kenal..kira on je nak kemana pun...

Nor Razi said...

AN

U glad of being small size but I am happy for being boroi. Wonder why....don't because some girl and woman bloggers like to see boroi men......kekekekekeke kenapa tak percaya ye...... Saja nak sedapkan hati budak

AuntyN said...

norahalim : terubuk tu macam k Lady kata dia lemak tuyang sedap tu.

Lady : asaam pedas? camna ekk? Buah keluak tu apa?

ely : thanks. She is OK.

dena : gigi dah OK ke?

pnut : tabik spring tu u and ur hubby. Betul senang nak sembang kan, kan.

budak : boroiiii... cepat pi turunkan badan tu.

shidah said...

alhamdulillah .... *kepochi* eh, sapa nak kawin tuh?

Anonymous said...

hati seorang ibu...

AuntyN said...

shidah : tak sabar betul lah u ni...

easylady : hati seorang ibu macam tu lah

AuntyN said...

dewa : ni lagi sorang yang tak sabar. Dah tu kaypoh lah pulak :-)

Anonymous said...

Salam AN, lama tak bertenet...kat umah anak dan cousin dia ada shift 24 jam gayut kat ternet, tak de peluang nak baca blog...kekadang tu minta gak depa baca email kot2 ada yang urgent...ME cuti raya 2/52..keje sehari pastu cuti lagi 2/52 Ari ni baru keje...nasib baik tak kena buang keje! La..kalau tau AN kat K.L, bolih join skali..mak cik blogger lain...maaf 'cos ME lama tak on-line, lain kali turun KL bagitau...kita gi Cozy corner kat ampang park...

Mak Ety

AuntyN said...

Ety: InsyaAllah next time yerrr

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Guns n roses fan fiction Circuit breaker switchboards 0.01 per click ppc Microsoft project certification 20 Test reports of lexus rx uk Adult video 20 http://www.cell-phone-ringtone-downloads-9.info/motorolla-cellular-phones.html toyota dealerships mississauga top 10 pay per click Potty seat covers Colleen bikini Awning window retailers antidepressants cause menopause advertising click pay per program

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Free wedding shower invitations samples business cards Day trading systems for forex market Fitness states Cream carisoprodol meridia life assurance quote in scotland electric chair manufacturer craps Depakote with cocaine Lufthansa 1973 auto insurance quote Wife no shirt